ACDELCO SERVICE CENTRE CONSUMER WARRANTY
ACDelco Vermont Service Centre hereby warrants that subject to your non-excludable rights and the exclusions shown below, our products and services will be free from defect for the applicable warranty period or we will correct, repair or replace the defective product.
ACDelco Vermont Service Centre Consumer Warranty is an additional benefit to you the customer, given in addition to your consumer rights under the Australian Consumer Law (‘the ACL’).
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
In all cases, the responsibility for attending to or accepting any claim under the ACDelco Vermont Service Centre Warranty lies with the ACDelco Vermont Service Centre where the original work was performed. That centre may at their discretion, authorise warranty to be performed elsewhere, when it is impractical to have the work performed by the original centre.
In summary, the Consumer Warranty is provided to you:
- With you as the consumer responsible for expenses associated with a warranty claim;
- Only as the original purchaser of the part, service or repair;
- Only upon production of your invoice, receipt or proof of original purchase;
- Where not excluded by our “Warranty Exclusions”;
- For the following period or kilometres travelled (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
All products, repairs and services for six (6) months or 10,000 kilometres
Your ACDelco Vermont Service Centre Warranty does not extend to the following:
- Damage caused by accident, fire or theft; damage as a result of towing; damage caused by misuse of the vehicle or where the vehicle is used in a competition or in a closed circuit event; damage caused by continuing to operate the vehicle after a defect is known;
- Alteration, modification or removal of products by anyone not authorised by ACDelco Vermont Service Centre; we will not pay under the Warranty for work performed elsewhere unless it has been expressly authorised by ACDelco Vermont Service Centre;
- Damage by causes beyond our control;
- Products supplied by the Customer;
NOTE: Some manufacturers may warrant products beyond the ACDelco Vermont Service Centre Warranty period; ask in store for details of any applicable extended warranty.
ACDELCO PATTERSON CHENEY
407 Canterbury Rd,
(03) 8342 9799
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:30pm