Do you require a Roadworthy Certificate (RWC) for your vehicle?

ACDelco Vermont is an authorised provider of roadworthy inspections and issuer of Roadworthy Certificates

RWCs formally prove that your vehicle has been checked by an authorised inspector and been signed of as sufficiently safe to be drive on public roads. This certification is required whenever a vehicle is sold, for registration renewals*, if it is being re-registered following a lapse in registration, and/or in order to clear some defect notices.

So, for whatever reason you need an RWC, book in your inspection with our team of experts who will be more than happy to assist.

*Depending on state and territory regulations.

Book Now

Book a Service


407 Canterbury Rd,
Vermont 3133

(03) 8342 9799

Trading Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

Get Directions